A wandering eye over religion, politics, and other important matters
When the road is blowing snow over snow frozen to slick pavement—don't tailgate.
Thank you.
Oh, NO! I hope this isn't after the fact...lol
Well, I assure you I didn't try to post while the guy was tailgating me . . .This was well after the fact, after I'd already made it where I was going.
ROFL! I worded that wrong, silly me - I was hoping this wasn't after a fender bender...
That, no--by God's grace. The one time it might have been, he happened to be hanging back a little.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, NO! I hope this isn't after the fact...
lol
Well, I assure you I didn't try to post while the guy was tailgating me . . .
This was well after the fact, after I'd already made it where I was going.
ROFL! I worded that wrong, silly me - I was hoping this wasn't after a fender bender...
That, no--by God's grace. The one time it might have been, he happened to be hanging back a little.
Post a Comment