Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back in the saddle (I think)

Life has been pretty crazy of late—we've had several folks from the church hospitalized of late, and a number of equally serious non-medical issues pop up as well—and in the middle of it, my laptop wound up in the shop, leaving me cadging computer time where I could get it. Needless to say, I haven't had a lot of time to write, and the blog shows it. Whether the crisis situations will ebb or not, I don't know, but at least I have my laptop back; I hope to take advantage of that to get back to blogging again.

In the meantime, Clover has the new iteration of their website engine up and running, and I've been making some upgrades to the church's website; check it out. (No, I don't have audio up for the new sermon series yet—that was one of the things I haven't been able to do without my laptop. That should be up shortly.)

No comments: