Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little music for a Sunday evening

One of my friends on Facebook posted the chorus to "Revive Us Again" as her status, and now I have Ashley Cleveland's version stuck in my head. Of course, it doesn't take much to get that one stuck in my head; nor do I regret it, because it's a great version. It's also well worth sharing—so, without further ado:




As long as I'm at it, I've been meaning to post Moses Hogan's phenomenal arrangement of "The Battle of Jericho" ever since my wife discovered it a couple weeks ago; since it's in the same general vein, albeit a choral arrangement rather than solo voice with a blues-rock band, now's as good a time as any.


4 comments:

will spotts said...

Thanks for posting these. I loved the arrangement of Jericho.

Rob Harrison said...

You're very welcome. Glad you enjoyed them. (I need to take the time to watch some more of Hogan's work.)

will spotts said...

I shared this with some friends who were also impressed with Hogan's arrangement.

Rob Harrison said...

Good to hear, thanks.