Monday, September 21, 2009

Carry on

It's way too early in the morning to be up, especially after a long and draining weekend; but up I am, watching Kansas videos on YouTube and working my way towards doing something productive with the time. For the moment, though, I'm just happy to have found these:


Carry On Wayward Son





Point of Know Return


4 comments:

Sis said...

I have to smile. Being 48, I remember all these very well.

Got any Heart? :D

Anonymous said...

Please pray for Kerry Livgren. The writer of Carry On and many other great Kansas classics. He had a stroke the beginning of this month.

Rob Harrison said...

Wow--I hadn't heard about that. Thanks for the information.

Sis, I have to admit, I've never been a big fan of Heart (though having grown up in western Washington, I always rooted for them anyway); their snit fit at people playing "Barracuda" for Gov. Palin didn't help that. *wry grin*

Sis said...

Rob, no problem, and I didn't know about the Palin/Barracuda thing...I probably would have agreed with you because, guess what, Springsteen is ruined for me now after some of his liberal ranting. LOL